1. Online Card Payments – It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there is a party available to accept the order at the point of delivery. Failing to deliver on the 3rd attempt due to unavailability of anyone to accept the order will lead the product/s to be taken back in to our stock, whereas your payment will be refunded after deducting delivery charges and a processing fee of 20% of the order value.
2. Cash on Delivery Payments – It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there is a party available to accept the order at the point of delivery. Failing to deliver on the 3rd attempt due to unavailability of anyone to accept the order, agc.lk reserves the right to pursue legal action against the customer to recover delivery charges and processing fee.
Orders may be cancelled by the customer only. Further, only orders where processing has not commenced can be cancelled. In the event the order processing commences, agc.lk reserves the right to refuse cancellation completely or agree to a cancellation where the customer will receive only a partial refund.
Product/s in Damaged or Defective condition
1. In the event You receive a damaged / defective product or one that does not comply with the specifications as per to your original order, you are required to get in touch with the customer service team through any of the below mentioned modes of contact.
a. Contact hotline on 077 221 221 9
b. Filling up the ‘Contact Us’ form using the following link https://agc.lk/contact/
c. Emailing us at email@example.com
2. Upon receiving your complaint, agc.lk shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if agc.lk is convinced that the complaint is genuine, agc.lk will take initiative to process the refund. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the product/s, agc.lk reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by agc.lk in this regard. You expressly acknowledge that the only solution available is the refund for the payment made for the particular product/s.
3. Before accepting shipment of any product/s, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse to accept delivery and inform agc.lk at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by agc.lk depending on the nature and category of the product.
4. In order to return any product/s sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
4.1 Please notify agc.lk of receipt of a damaged/defective product within 48-hours of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 48-hours, agc.lk shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order.
4.2 Product/s should be unused and in its original condition.
4.3 agc.lk will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product/s through its own logistics partner.
4.4 Product/s should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card, invoices & etc.;
4.5 It is advised that the return package should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of product/s during transit;
4.6 The returned product/s will be subjected for verification and checks by agc.lk or agent in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
5. In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by agc.lk, the value of such product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and agc.lk or the approved payment gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online accounts in this regard. Refunds will be subjected to the following conditions:
5.1 Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days from the date of receiving disputed product/s by agc.lk through the online account you used to make the payment, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by agc.lk;
5.2 For Cash on Delivery payments, the amount will be deposited to a bank account provided by you upon request.
5.3 If the product can be repaired by the service centre, agc.lk would get the same repaired and reship it to you within 14 days from the date of receiving the damaged product to our service centre.
Product in Original Condition
Please note that products delivered in original condition and are not damaged or defective cannot be returned and will not be refunded under any circumstances
Exchanges are possible under following circumstances and conditions:
1. Exchanges are possible within 7 days from the date of product delivered.
2. Notify the customer service team at least 24 hours prior to visiting the showroom for exchange.
3. Certain products cannot be exchanged under any circumstances. (No Return or Exchange clause will be mentioned in the relevant product description)
4. Customer has to visit the showroom for exchanges though the purchase had been made via website.
5. Products should be unused and in its original condition.
6. Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.
6. A credit not will be raised upon verifying and accepting the exchange item which can be used to purchase any other required item of the same value at the showroom. (cannot use the credit note to purchase via website)
7. Customer has to pay for any additional amount for the exchange purchase in addition to value of the item/s exchanged.
8. The exchange purchase using the credit note has to be made on the same day the product/s are exchanged.
Notice of Changes
Last Revision Date: February 8, 2022
From time to time we may change the above policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Return and Cancellation policies by posting an updated copy on our website. Please check our website periodically for updates.